We are seeking a dedicated graphic designer to join our company. You will create effective and eye-catching images for projects and ads. As a graphic designer, you can put your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content.
This position is responsible for the development and improvement of marketing material including but not limited to hard copies of literature, videos, pictures, online advertisements, website updates, tradeshow displays, and product labels.
- Conceives ideas and concepts to creatively market products while ensuring the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Email campaigns, social media content, landing pages, website graphics, brochures, ads, presentations, banners, etc.
- Format text and images in layouts to transform data and copy into visual concepts
- Help with events to ensure that branding is consistently displayed (including small events, trade shows, large sponsored events, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver press-ready print files to various vendors and manage press checks
- Evolving as the company grows and the position responsibilities increase
- Photography & Video as needed
- Stay abreast of the latest tools and software in order to produce the best work possible
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Additional marketing duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in creative field
- 5+ years professional experience
- Proficient in Adobe CC, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier Pro
- Minimum of two years’ experience in graphic design
- Strong creativity & innovation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Ability to create and edit videos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility of priority and strategy changes on projects
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with both print and digital media
- Construction industry knowledge a plus
Please send résumés or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in learning more, please contact us today!