This position is responsible for sales, achieving yearly sales goals, establishing new opportunities, maintaining relationships with customers, generating and qualifying leads, and identifying potential opportunities to create sales. This is a full-time remote position that reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Develop new business through research and telemarketing to potential customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Understanding customers’ needs and requirements to identify sales opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research and qualify new leads.
- Maintain knowledge of product and service information.
- Stay current on competing products and services.
- Close sales and achieve yearly sales goals.
- Enter orders for your sales into Salesforce & MAS90.
- Maintain complete and accurate communication records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software program – Salesforce.
- Process credit card payments.
- Make collection calls on your accounts according to company guidelines.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Direct more technical service questions to the appropriate tech or sales representative.
- Additional sales related duties as requested by the manager.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in inside sales or telesales.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales goals.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Previous experience with lead generation and follow-up.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active listening and sales skills.
- Previous knowledge of concrete and/or construction industry, a plus.
Please send résumés or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org